Monday, April 5, 2010

Bella's Hat

Well my girlfriend loves Twilight (I personally can't stand it) so when i decided to make her a hat it was fairly easy to go with this pattern which is based on the mittens that Bella wore in the movie(s).
I had some Lion Brand Jiffy laying around for ages to make something for her, it's kind of an ice blue heather (i don't know the actual color name.) And i think it ended up being great in that color. Anyway here are a couple of pictures. (It isn't pointy when it's on a human's head. i'll try to get pictures of it being worn.) The pattern was very good, and it was a fairly quick project, started it one night finished it the next day during my lunch break. Not bad at all. And if i did it a time or 2 more i'm sure the pattern memorization would be easy even for me.

No comments: